Frosty Morning View

Frosty Morning View
Fall Camping-Eagle Lake, California

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Marshmallows, chocolate and cookies



I found some left over marshmallows the other day while cleaning out my kitchen cabinet.

I'm not sure how long they've been up there, but they were starting to get that dried out feeling.

I was gonna have to do something with these or throw them out......


 
So, I stood there looking at this bag of marshmallows, wondering what the heck to do with them.


Then I had a brain flash!!!!

I had just made a batch of super chocolate chip cookies.



And what goes better with marshmallows then chocolate.....

So.........I melted a few of those marshmallows, stuck them between two cookies and smished the cookies together!!!!!




This is what I ended up with.








The big kid in my life did the taste test for me.

I think these smores cookies are a BIG hit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment