Frosty Morning View

Frosty Morning View
Fall Camping-Eagle Lake, California

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Coleman Kitchen

Well, since it's officially spring........I guess it's time to start thinking about camping this year.

I was looking at our camping gear, specifically our Coleman camp kitchen.

We've had it for over 15 years now. I wasn't sure when we bought it (kinda on the pricey side at the time).

But, it's really held up over the years......I guess the old adage,  you get what you pay for is true.

Now, another piece of our camper furniture, an old pop up table (looks like a suitcase when you fold it up) is starting to wear out.

 I keep expecting it to just sort of fold up when ever I sit down on one of the seats. So, I guess we need to start looking at replacement tables for camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment