Frosty Morning View

Frosty Morning View
Fall Camping-Eagle Lake, California

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Must Have Coffee.......

When I was younger, I couldn't stand the smell or taste of coffee.

As I've gotten older, I realize the reason I couldn't stand coffee was the type of coffee my mom would buy. CHEAP!!!!!!

I haven't turned into quite the coffee snob my daughter is (if it's not Starbucks-she's not drinking it). 

But I do like to buy a good quality coffee, preferably beans, and then grind them.  Over the years, I've made coffee various ways.

The old fashioned perk, drip, french press and now I'm using a Bialetti Moka Express Stovetop Espresso Maker.    

I even have my own little coffee maker for camping. A perk coffee pot that works on the campfire, our little Coleman gas stove or in the 5th wheel.  

It doesn't matter how I make my coffee.....as long as I have some decent coffee to begin with!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, coffee. Yes, there’s nothing more refreshing, and eye opening, in the morning. And quality is of the utmost importance, when you’re talking about coffee.

    ReplyDelete