Frosty Morning View

Frosty Morning View
Fall Camping-Eagle Lake, California

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Camping

Okay, it's summer, so who's packed their r.v. and went for a camping trip?

I have to confess, we've been so busy this summer that we haven't had a chance to do any camping. Every weekend we've been busy around the house.

But, next week-end we are planning a three day trip to do some tent camping. And the last week of August we are taking a trip to the coast of Oregon for a week.

Gonna just park our pretty little Arctic Fox and relax. Of course, like I've said before, Jerry will do the driving and setting up the trailer. I've watched him lot's of time set up the trailer, but still am not 100% sure on how to level an R.V.

That's why we work so great as a team. He does all the outside setting up and I do all the inside setting up!!Works great, and I see no sense in messing with the dynamics!!

1 comment: