Frosty Morning View

Frosty Morning View
Fall Camping-Eagle Lake, California

Friday, June 17, 2011

Blogger helpers

As I'm sitting here this morning, half awake and waiting for my tea to brew, I think about different things to write about. Camping, winter, summer, the kids.............

Nothing is clicking.



Fozzie, checking out my tea this mor
Than one of my daughter's cats (yes, I did say one of them, there are three total) comes in to the computer room to say good-morning. Fozzie  is a very large, very big yellow gentleman. I think at last check,he weighed in around 18 pounds.

Making sure the blinds are in working order!
Now, Fozzie's idea of saying good morning is to butt his head up against my leg until I quit typing and he can jump up onto my lap for some  good morning loving.

Than he'll sit and purr while I pet and talk to him about how the day is gonna be going.

    After a few minutes of morning loving, Fozzie is ready for me to fix him some breakfast

. And if you don't move fast enough to suit him, he'll let you know in a very demanding voice.

One of his favorite places to sleep is on the back of my brand new recliner.

Things would be just fine if he wouldn't try and run and jump onto the back of the recliner. There have been times when he's almost knocked it backwards.

Fozzie and Tulips
Than, he has to be very careful how he lays up there. More than once, he's fallen off because he is too big to stretch out and roll over on the back of the recliner.

Well, my tea is done, the cat's are quiet again and it's time to get to work. 

1 comment: