Frosty Morning View

Frosty Morning View
Fall Camping-Eagle Lake, California

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Do you do lists?

I'm a big fan of lists.
Trust me- there is no local 7-11 next door!!

Grocery lists, to-do lists, shopping lists, daily duty lists, etc................

Especially when we are planning a camping or hunting trip.

I don't mind improvising occasionally, but for the most part, I want to have all my ducks in a row.


Better not run out of supplies up here!!
 So, I'll make a camp/hunt list and make sure I include the basic essentials. I"ll put together our meal plan for the week or so we'll be out. And from that, I'll create my grocery list.

I'll also make a list for any food items that I'll be taking from the house. This could also include extra cook gear that I might not have in my camp gear box.

All this, plus a camping checklist for our most essential camp gear.
It's a long ways back to camp!!!

I know it sounds like I'm overdoing all this planning, but...............

for the most part I'm pretty much covered for any problems that might come up while we are out.










No comments:

Post a Comment