Frosty Morning View

Frosty Morning View
Fall Camping-Eagle Lake, California

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas chaos...........

This year for Christmas we had a houseful.

Our youngest son Louie, his girlfriend Dominique and their brand new baby boy, Arlo came to visit.

There were 5 adults, 4 cats, 3 dogs, 2 bathrooms and 1 brand new baby boy!!!!

Whew..........
What an overload.

But it's been so much fun!! I get to snuggle with Arlo all the time.

Changing diapers, fixing bottles........it's been so many years since I've had to do any of this.

My kitchen is clutter, my living room is buried under baby clothing and gear......and I'm totally having a blast. 

The bad part is......the kids have to leave Friday to head home and my daughter will be moving back to Idaho to finish school.

Our home will be back to 2 adults and 2 cats at that point.

1 comment:

  1. that does sound a bit chaotic! you're going to empty nest, bigtime!

    ReplyDelete